creepy unexplained trail cam pics or ghostly encounters in the woods???

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Photos & Pics from the stand' started by THUMPER, Aug 10, 2009.

1. THUMPER

THUMPER New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Raytown Mo
    last year when I had my camera up during season I got the weirdest, kinda eery picture on my trail camera, it wasn't a bug, animal or human, It is just a weird ball of light that set my motion sensor off at night I would post it but my wife has about 1,000,000 pictures on our computer to sort through to find it, I will post when I do, but if anybody else has got some wierd trail cam pics please post on this thread, I know of one for sure a guy posted last season that was pretty awesome, call me crazy but I do believe in ghosts. I can't be the only one that has had an unexplained picture or happening in the woods, so please post any story or photo for this thread.........I find it quite interesting:peepwall:

2. DanF

DanF New Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Cass Co.
    you get a lot of weird light reflection from bugs and even dust on some pictures...this one looks like it has a space alien in it from the video game...

[​IMG]

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Heres some creepy guy I caught in my back yard one evening calibrating a homebrew cam. :eek:

4. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Was it Modeerhunter who had the grim reaper on one a couple weeks back,pretty spooky

5. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Who's got the big ol lady pic???

Time to break it out!!!

6. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    [rquote=1355962&tid=94815&author=SHEDHEAD]Who's got the big ol lady pic???

Time to break it out!!![/rquote] Thats the one that came to mind first! She would scare you to death if you ran into her in the woods!:goodnight:

7. SHEDHEAD

SHEDHEAD New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    [rquote=1355961&tid=94815&author=Big L]Was it Modeerhunter who had the grim reaper on one a couple weeks back,pretty spooky[/rquote]

MISSED THAT ONE!:eek:

I believe there was a couple creepy ones last year!

8. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    Not real creepy or anything, just odd.

[file]66977[/file]

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    i actualyl got a pic of a deer one time, that was pretty creepy :)

10. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    The one I was talking about had a face in the shadows on the right hand of screen

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Modeerhunter has SEVERAL pics of a single dog hair. :D

12. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    we had a series of pictures that had strange glowing orbs streking through the photos then after thinking about it for a couple days we rememberd there was a major hail storm then and we checkd the date and thats what it was it was giant hail.

[file]66981[/file] [file]66983[/file]

13. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    [rquote=1355975&tid=94815&author=Big L]The one I was talking about had a face in the shadows on the right hand of screen [/rquote]

Don't think it was mine. :shrug:

Here's another with something weird in it, probably just a bug or a bat flying through.

[file]66979[/file]

14. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Modeerhunter Watch Your Back!

Dude I would watch ur back when you are in the woods! Someone is watching you!
    Dont know when ya posted it but Whitmore 44 brought it up on page 3 of trail cam photos

15. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    I have gotten a few. Dont have any on this computer though. One that really sticks out is a round light, it moves up and down and then back up in the final picture. It kinda freaked my wife out a little bit, i will try and get the pictures uploaded tomorrow.

Here are the pics. I threw in a daytime pic just to show the trees in the background.

[file]67095[/file]

[file]67093[/file]

[file]67091[/file]

[file]67089[/file]

16. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Got this one the day after I put out the trophy rock. Neighbors think it is one of the Pure Air bigfeets. :thinking::D

[file]66985[/file]

17. Modeerhunter

Modeerhunter New Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Gasconade County
    [rquote=1355986&tid=94815&author=Big L]Modeerhunter Watch Your Back!

Dude I would watch ur back when you are in the woods! Someone is watching you!
    Dont know when ya posted it but Whitmore 44 brought it up on page 3 of trail cam photos[/rquote]

Ah yes, this one. :thinking:

[file]66987[/file]

18. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1355990&tid=94815&author=Whitemarsh]Got this one the day after I put out the trophy rock. Neighbors think it is one of the Pure Air bigfeets. :thinking::D[/rquote]

:hysterical:

19. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    That be the one,I tried to post it but most computer related things are way above my pay grade.:cheers: spooky for sure

20. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Got this one this year....I call it Ghost Eyes:

[file]66999[/file]