Missouri Whitetails > Trading Post...Buy.. Sell....Trade > Wanted > looking for used mobile home trailer tire

Old 11-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
jordanh

Default looking for used mobile home trailer tire

Buddy built a little trailer for hauling yutes and dead deers outta the woods behind his UTV last year using an axle, tires and wheels off an old mobile home trailer. Sat. night as we are tooling out of the woods with a load of yutes and a deer the right tire goes bad and can't be fixed. Its an odd size....7X14.5

Any one have an old one laying around or even on an old rim? UTV only fits two so having the trailer is kinda key when more than 2 show up to hunt. Looking for something cheap.....

881-1756 Jordan

Old 11-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
mrb

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Is that an open hole rim with 5 anchor points? If so, Columbia has a lot of mobile home movers that should be able to sell him one..... If they don't... I 'll check my stock and see........ have several mobile home wheels and tires on hand........

Old 11-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
jordanh

It is the anchor point rim.....pos to take off when you don't know what you are doing. Long arse bolts too.

What would you need for one?

No luck around here...at least for what we think is reasonable for what we are willing to put into this trailer. The axle and wheels and tires were free which is the only reason we used it. For the price of new I'd just as soon rip that axle off and replace it with something easier to deal with and cheaper to repair. I was just hoping someone had an old junked trailer sitting around they wouldn't miss a tire or tire and wheel off of for $25 or something cheap.

In any case...thanks!