I dont facebook but I did log in last week or whenever it was. I find facebook painful to navigate around in.
But I will mention a couple things I think came out of it or the perceptions that folks have. Here is a logical progression of how things go sometimes...
* Folks with similar interests start posting on a hunting website.
* Some of those folks eventually find things in common, get together, hunt together, reference each other on the website.
* Those folks (ALL of those folks) are then accused of being in some super-secret clique.
* Other members (and some dearly departed staffers who evidently are innocent in all of whats happened) accuse these cliques of running a good and noble website into the ground. Statements that ignore completely some of the hard work and dedication that some of the so-called "clique" members provided to build the site/support the mission.
* Clique members are then blamed for everything wrong with the site.
Thats a fine thankyaverymuch.
I much prefer to think of it as a misunderstanding between good folks. Least I hope so.