Missouri Whitetails > Whitetail Hunting....... > Whitetails General > Another TV Hunter Exposed ?

Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
Stan The Man

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Another TV Hunter Exposed ?

Another TV Hunter Exposed ?

Posted: 09/13/2013

TIPTON, Iowa - Andy Wulf, 29, of Tipton, owner of Whitetail Ridge Outfitter, pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting his clients to illegally hunt deer.

The case began with a call to the Turn in Poachers hotline in January that sent officers to a property near Buchanan in west central Cedar County. With the help of aerial surveillance, officers located piles of corn, alfalfa and minerals, and several individuals nearby.

Officers on the ground made contact with Ron Maguire, 48, of Grand Ledge, Mich., Blaine Burley, 47, of Wrightsville, Ga., and Robert Johnson, 51, of Oostburg, Wis., and Wulf, who was guiding the nonresidents that were clients of Whitetail Ridge Outfitters.

Maguire, Burley and Johnson were found guilty and each paid a $195 fine and forfeited their equipment.

As part of a plea deal, Wulf pleaded guilty of two counts of aiding and abetting hunting over bait, fined $195 for each count, and received a deferred prosecution of a third count. If Wulf violates any fish or game laws during the next year, he will be prosecuted on the third charge.

During the investigation, officers charged Tyler Tisue, 32, of Bettendorf, with a hunting violation on the same property.

Iowa Whitetail Hunting
http://www.iowawhitetailridge.com
100% Fair Chase Trophy Whitetail Hunting in the Midwest! Whitetail Ridge Outfitters IS Where Big Bucks Live!

Blaine F. Burley - Land Management Professional
Blaine is an experienced land manager, hunting consultant, and big game hunter with over 35 years of experience. As President of Tecomate Wildlife Systems, LTD, Blaine worked closely with his partners David Morris (North American Whitetail founder/World-Renowned Whitetail Expert) and Gary Schwarz (Tecomate founder) to develop a landmark food plot system (Tecomate Food Plot System) using revolutionary Tecomate seed products, state-of-the art Plotmaster planting equipment, and innovative land management techniques to produce a food plot system that is producing Record-Class bucks (on an unparalleled basis) on small and large properties throughout North America.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
henry
Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Liked 911 Times on 635 Posts

Quote:
Iowa Whitetail Hunting
http://www.iowawhitetailridge.com
100% Fair Chase Trophy Whitetail Hunting in the Midwest! Whitetail Ridge Outfitters IS Where Big Bucks Live!

Blaine F. Burley - Land Management Professional
Blaine is an experienced land manager, hunting consultant, and big game hunter with over 35 years of experience. As President of Tecomate Wildlife Systems, LTD, Blaine worked closely with his partners David Morris (North American Whitetail founder/World-Renowned Whitetail Expert) and Gary Schwarz (Tecomate founder) to develop a landmark food plot system (Tecomate Food Plot System) using revolutionary Tecomate seed products, state-of-the art Plotmaster planting equipment, and innovative land management techniques to produce a food plot system that is producing Record-Class bucks (on an unparalleled basis) on small and large properties throughout North America.

I see stores selling pallets of those unparalleled apple flavored corn food plots like crazy right now.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
archer66
5 shots 1 kill
MWT_MODERATOR.png

Liked 512 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 39

At this point I will NEVER be surprised to hear of a member of the commercial deer hunting industry getting caught breaking game laws. The pressure to succeed is too much for so many of them to withstand apparently.

Old 09-18-2013, 02:51 AM   #4
Rack_Hunter
Sensitivity Aficionado

Liked 704 Times on 518 Posts
Likes Given: 36

From his website ..... We believe that great genetics, proper management practices, and low pressure are the keys to success. He needs to add piles of corn, alfalfa and minerals.

Old 09-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #5
BackyardBandit
Don't mind me

Liked 476 Times on 301 Posts
Likes Given: 355

Quote:
At this point I will NEVER be surprised to hear of a member of the commercial deer hunting industry getting caught breaking game laws. The pressure to succeed is too much for so many of them to withstand apparently.

Especially when it's only a $400 fine if you get caught. Think of all the tips he got from successful hunts before he got busted.

Old 09-18-2013, 03:37 AM   #6
20 feet high

Liked 1156 Times on 804 Posts
Likes Given: 2501

I noticed the great big pallets of corn at the wally world when i bought my tags sunday! Disheartening to know so many hunters cheat!

Old 09-18-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
Parker
VECtor Custom Calls

Liked 512 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Who is the TV hunter? I apparently don't see enough shows.

Parker

Old 09-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #8
widerack12
Local Legend

Liked 120 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Their just good kids

Old 09-18-2013, 04:10 AM   #9
Rack_Hunter
Sensitivity Aficionado

Liked 704 Times on 518 Posts
Likes Given: 36

I think the Ampride gal was just mistaken about the regs concerning corn piles in Missouri.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
Woods
Cooyon

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 19

OK, I know several people who feed and take trailcam pics of wild game that don't hunt.

*But, i am sure there are a some that break the rules..