Missouri Whitetails > Archives > Archives 2011 > 2011 Whitetail General > Whitetail Dreams near Fulton

Old 01-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
missingmissouri

Default Whitetail Dreams near Fulton

Does anyone know anything about Whitetail Dreams near Fulton, Missouri? It is a high fenced farm with whitetails and elk. I am very curious if anyone knows anything about the place and wants to share, on here on in private via u2u. I know they have a high fence just wanting to know if anyone has any knowledge or experience of the place.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
missingmissouri

So no one knows anything about the place? I figured someone on here had heard something about it.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Treetime2757

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Well.............. if it high fence I don't like it. Sorry.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
missingmissouri

I didn't ask if anyone liked high fences. I know alot of people don't but it is out there and some people pay to hunt there. I am looking for an investment where I can do what I love, grow monster whitetails. What I want to know is if anyone has seen the place or heard any stories about the place.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
DForbis

Liked 33 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
I didn't ask if anyone liked high fences. I know alot of people don't but it is out there and some people pay to hunt there. I am looking for an investment where I can do what I love, grow monster whitetails. What I want to know is if anyone has seen the place or heard any stories about the place.

I know about it. The owner (or the guy that runs the place) is Sam. I have done some survey work for him. He also owns a place in harrisburg (592) acres. It is called Timber Hollow Whitetails. U2U me if you want more info.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
mx1alex

Liked 160 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Sam was one of my teachers at Mizzou. Not sure what info you're looking for. It's about like most high fence places. Pay to play. He's got some monster deer in there. Looking at $20,000+ for some of the biggest ones.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
DForbis

There is a website for whitetail dreams as well. I also have some friends that raise deer just like Sam.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
combatmedic

Liked 82 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Quote:
Quote:

I know about it. The owner (or the guy that runs the place) is Sam. I have done some survey work for him. He also owns a place in harrisburg (592) acres. It is called Timber Hollow Whitetails. U2U me if you want more info.
Is that the old Combs place ?

Old 01-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
twn417

Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 6

just looked at the web page and I am suprised at their prices. Very affordable compared to any outfitter hunt. Says the ranch is on over 1000 acres, so there is a lot of ground to cover. Still not a fan of high fence hunts, but if one was this might be the place to go.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #10
DForbis

Yes Mike, Timber Hollow Whitetails is the old "Patton Combs" place. I have been told that it was on the market again, but the price I heard was REALLY high. WAY more than what it was bought for.

I am not positive, but I believe that investors own the land that both operations are on and Sam owns and runs the whitetails that are on these farms. I may be wrong though.