You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Missouriwhitetails.com!    
Missouri Whitetails > General Info, How To and FAQ's > From the Admin & Staff >

So What Happened to Trapper?

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
Austin
Administrator
MWT_ADMIN.png

Liked 110 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 207

Default So What Happened to Trapper?

I don't typically discuss what goes on in the mod lounge, but with all the recent drama I feel compelled to do so.

Trapper was banned for one week for telling Mailman to STFU. Mailman had to look that up not knowing what it meant and in the mean time a mod caught it and deleted. I then banned trapper for the rules violation.

Mailman has stopped reporting. In fact he's debating participation at all any longer because some of you won't just leave him alone.

The new no off topic posts in technical sections rule had very little to do with this incident. This is a rule I run on all my sites. We have sections for goofing off. Please feel free to use them. If you don't have access to the opt in sections please let me know and I will provide you with access.

As I've said before feel free to be comical in your responses. I like funny. I can take a joke. But attacking an old man is unacceptable and it should be seen the same way by the rest of you. Mailman is a valuable contributor to this forum as are many of you, and I don't want to lose or remove you but there are real world consequences for your actions and you all need to understand that. The man is losing sleep over this. Over a forum, a place meant to be fun. That's not right.

This can be a fun place. This can be an informative place. It can be both, but it can't be a mad house.

I have lifted the ban on Trapper and sent him a pm to work this out.

So in summation, if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it at all.

I will also be looking for new mods and removing inactive ones so if you have someone you think would be a good mod for the MWT please let me know.

I'm closing this thread for it not to be bogged down with what I'm sure will be angry posts, but if you would like to discuss this further please contact me via private message (u2u) and I would be happy to do so.

Thanks for your time. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Austin

People Like This 
Old 07-16-2017, 11:53 AM   #2
Austin
Administrator
MWT_ADMIN.png

Liked 110 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 207

I'm bumping this to make sure everyone reads it. I feel it explains things a bit better than I have explained it in the past.

Closed Thread