You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Missouriwhitetails.com!    
Missouri Whitetails > Whitetail Hunting....... > Women Hunt Too >

MY sister-in-law

Old 11-12-2016, 03:04 AM   #11
Johnny
Crossbows!!!!

Liked 773 Times on 423 Posts
Likes Given: 945

Awesome buck! congrats to her!!

Old 11-12-2016, 03:06 AM   #12
OutbackBio

Liked 3243 Times on 2129 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Excellent!
Congrats to her!

Old 05-30-2017, 08:44 AM   #13
LedJarvis

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hey folks, sorry to uproot an old topic. But I was just going through the forum and I saw "women hunt too". oh come on folks, is it in this 21st century we are asking if women can do such things? Hey folks, my mother-in-law kicks asses and has been a judo champion for a long time. Yes of course women hunt and frankly speaking, I hunt with my daughter sometimes. My daughter has been very helpful as she is lately the one that makes sure my firearm is clean using the gun cleaning kits I bought with her on one of our trips to Alberta.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:52 AM   #14
henry
Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Liked 7843 Times on 5228 Posts
Likes Given: 741

I don't believe there is a question mark . I think its a statement.

Old 05-30-2017, 12:09 PM   #15
Jfraz3

Liked 154 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Henry is correct, that sister in law gets it done! She is currently in ICU for over two weeks fighting off a nasty new tick borne virus....organs failing, on a ventilator, blood pressure scary low, its been a tough few weeks. Her husband had an abdominal aortic anuerism, then less than a week later she got taken down by nasty little seed ticks. Some folks round here may know her husband, my brother. Jim Frazier. Hes pretty well known in the 3d circles. They have had it SUPER rough the last month or so, and she is still in ICU and fighting for her life.

But we are all sure that she is so tough, she's gonna whip it.

Watch out for ticks people. This isnt lyme or rocky mountain, its very possible that she is the 3rd known case of Bourbon virus. Which has taken one life and the other known case survived.

There will be a benefit 3d tournament on June 17th in Warrensburg to help raise funds for the family.

Dont know why I posted all this here, but my brothers family sure has been THROUGH IT the last 30 days or so...

Rubbin' other folks' wood for 25yrs

My people skills are fine, its my tolerance for idiots that needs work!

Old 05-30-2017, 12:55 PM   #16
Hawk

Liked 4808 Times on 3505 Posts
Likes Given: 512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfraz3 View Post
Henry is correct, that sister in law gets it done! She is currently in ICU for over two weeks fighting off a nasty new tick borne virus....organs failing, on a ventilator, blood pressure scary low, its been a tough few weeks. Her husband had an abdominal aortic anuerism, then less than a week later she got taken down by nasty little seed ticks. Some folks round here may know her husband, my brother. Jim Frazier. Hes pretty well known in the 3d circles. They have had it SUPER rough the last month or so, and she is still in ICU and fighting for her life.

Watch out for ticks people. This isnt lyme or rocky mountain, its very possible that she is the 3rd known case of Bourbon virus. Which has taken one life and the other known case survived.

There will be a benefit 3d tournament on June 17th in Warrensburg to help raise funds for the family.

Dont know why I posted all this here, but my brothers family sure has been THROUGH IT the last 30 days or so...
Dang... Hope she whips it soon...:thumbup:

Did she get into the ticks in Liberty or somewhere else?

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Many times Google tells us that what people THINK they experienced in a lifetime isn't actually true.

Why do some people think info on scrolls is somehow more accurate than a computer screen?

Last edited by Hawk; 05-30-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:08 PM   #17
rat
Legbone

Liked 10046 Times on 5775 Posts
Likes Given: 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfraz3 View Post

Dang, that is rough. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Crossbow neutralist

Old 05-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #18
Muleskinner

Liked 574 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 18

8 year old boy died this week in Independence they believe West Nile Virus.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for her.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:59 PM   #19
tcwild

Liked 86 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 1061

Old 05-31-2017, 12:52 AM   #20
Keef

Liked 633 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 113

You can bet we're all pulling for her.