You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Missouriwhitetails.com!    
Missouri Whitetails > Other Hunting Topics > Out of State Hunts, Stories & Pics >

2017 Out of State Hunts

Old 04-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #21
ELKMO41

Liked 49 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 103

I got a Wy elk tag for September, I'm hoping to pull anything from UT but really hoping my 17 mtn. goat points pay off, a CO and WY deer tag. Son will be burning 6 points on a WY muley tag.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:49 AM   #22
Keef

Liked 635 Times on 319 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooks View Post
Just out of curiosity, was it because of the wolf depredation on the herd in general or did you have direct contact and interference with wolves on your hunt?
One camp had wolves walk by the outskirts of their tent area. No one was attacked or threatened but the guys got a good scare.

We speculate the elk were scarce due to depredation. I've been on a lot of elk hunts and this was by far the worst I've had.

Old 06-02-2017, 11:10 PM   #23
Teenagehunter

Liked 143 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenagehunter View Post
Nebraska Turkey (Complete)

Wyoming - Mountain Lion, Elk (I'll have a cow and bull tag), Turkey, and if I'm lucky in the draw Pronghorn.

Colorado - Mule Deer (If I'm lucky during the draw, only 8 tags given ever year to non-residents draw every other year for the most part)

Kentucky - Whitetail (Maybe)

Florida - Alligator (Maybe)

Idaho - Two black bear tags

Might squeeze in another hunt, but I'm doubting it! Have lots of family and friends hunting with me, should be a blast.
Looks like I won't be hunting Kentucky, Colorado, or Florida this year. Running colligate cross country/track. I know! Two years until I'll have a hunting life again